Bioderma Crealine H20 Review and Photos
You know how in the beauty world there are just some massively well known products that receive so much love and praise that you feel maybe there isn’t much point in blogging about it because you are essentially preaching to the choir.
But Bioderma’s Crealine H20 is just one I need to rave about because its replaced a really important but painful step in my skincare routine. Crealine H20 is a cleansing and makeup removing water, designed for very sensitive skin. It literally feels like a water, there is absolutely no residue at all, nor scent. Perfect cleansing water.
I was fortunate enough to have attended a breakfast where I got to meet the lovely Emilie from Bioderma where she explained that the water contains ingredients that perform osmosis with the skin and all the impurities, drawing it from our skin.
So let me explain where I use this product in my routine as it’s less conventional. At the start of my night time skin care routine I always use a cleansing oil to remove all my makeup from the day as I like doing this step in the shower. Then I use a cleanser with my Clarisonic to deep clean and exfoliate.
Despite all of that I often find myself with mild panda eyes from my eyeliner and mascara. In the past I would take some of my eye cream to a cotton bud and remove it that way. Unfortunately the moisturiser often would stink my eyes because I’d need to run it on my waterline. X_x; Every night, I would have painful eyes
Since being kindly given Bioderma I’ve instead been using this to remove the last of my eye makeup, and not only does it do it successfully, it does it without a hint of pain. So calming and a welcome change to my extensive skin care routine
If I wasn’t trying to save every last bit of this I would certainly use it as a general cleanser and makeup remover as well. You can purchase your own 250ml bottle for $39.95AU at a bunch of local pharmacies. I’ve listed my own local pharmacies below, but for other locations please check the Bioderma Facebook page.
- Demarte’s Amcal Pharmacy, Shop 5, Lygon court Shopping Centre, 380 Lygon Street in Carlton
- Newton + Leung’s Pharmacy, 272 Smith Street in Collingwood
- Bay Street Pharmacy, 361 Bay Street in North Brighton
- Pharmacy Healthmart, Shop 5, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Grattan Street in Parkville
- Preston Pharmacy, 548 Murray Road in West Preston
- Pharmacy Commercial Road, Shop 1, 212 Commercial Road in Prahran
- Richmond Pharmacy, 246C Victoria Street in Richmond
- Como compunding Pharmacy, 299 Toorak Road in South Yarra
- Amcal Wattle Park, 1123 Riversdale Road in Surrey Hills