- Very convenient pump package
- Smooths out dry hair (or at least gives the illusion)
- Pleasant scent
- Doesn’t actually repair damage to the ends of my hair
Price: $10.99AU each
Where: Supermarkets, hair care stores and pharmacies in Australia.
I have some pretty terrible hair, if I do say so myself. And that’s for a number of reasons:
- I haven’t cut my hair in about 2 years, yes don’t judge me I’ve never met a hair dresser I like, so I don’t go and as a result I cut my own hair… but I’ve been… busy! Yeah… busy….
- I straighten my hair without constantly using a heat protectant…. *twitch*
- I don’t use conditioner….
- I comb my hair wet and it constantly breaks…. what!? *face*
So yeah, despite haven’t never bleached nor dyed it, it’s not in the best condition, though most of the time it looks pretty decent if I straighten it, my GHD does wonders!
The lovely people at Wella sent me the two bottles you see above, and since I pretty much survive off sample shampoos and conditioners (I siphon sample packs into bottles, I don’t know why, I get a kick out of it….) this was a real welcome change to finally have real bottles 😀
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, and I have only positive things to say! It’s no miracle product, for example the ends of my hair which are crunched, split and generally fraying as still crunched, split and fraying. But the rest of my hair is much smoother, easier to comb my dry hair now (I used to get knots all the time).I find now when I straighten my hair, it’s much shiner and smoother!
The two bottles combined are about $22AU, but I’ve seen them cheaper at Coles when a special was running. And look at the size of these! They are going to last me a very long time before I need to start hunting for samples again 😀 And the packaging was just cake, I don’t like storing my bottles in the shower since over time they collect dirt, so I sit them just outside and all I need to do is do a quick pump when I need product.
If you’ve got dry hair, give this a whirl, it helped improve my hair. But if your ends are really rancid like mine, don’t expect this to fix them. I actually haven’t found a product that can do that, besides a pair of scissors 😡