Using imagery, videos and the power of the written word, Celina Lee, a personal style blogger with a love for beauty, fashion and travel documents her thoughts and experiences on her little space on the internet called Fables in Fashion.
- During the day I work full time in IT, at night I run an online store called Happy Cloud Inc where I sell planner stickers, and in between I run a few of youtube channels and a couple of blogs!
- I’ve been blogging for over to two decades now, on a number of different platforms, from scribbles.nu, Livejournal, blogger.com and now WordPress.
- I never knew how much I loved travel till I met my husband, and now when time and money permits, we travel constantly. For our own personal records, we document our adventures together on Two Wanderers.
- I love cosplaying, and cosplay has given me the opportunity to grace the covers of newspapers such as The Age in June 2010 and January 2011 as well as Melbourne’s Metro MX in February 2011.
- I’m a classical trained pianist, and have been playing since I was 5. I still play till this day, but I don’t mention it much in person or online 🙂
- I am passion about the FIRE community and financial independence. It’s not something I blog about, only because I’m happier as a consumer than creator for these topics, but if you mention it to me in person, you’ll find it hard to get me to shut up 😉
- My dream in life is to be my own boss.
ABOUT MY BLOG
Launched in 2009, Fables in Fashion has always been my personal creative outlet online.
Unless otherwise stated, all products, clothing items, accessories and more have all been purchased by myself with my own money. I write this blog both for myself and an audience looking for an honest opinion, this means I will write both good AND bad reviews for both products I buy and am sent.
To help contribute running the blog I will use referral links, but they will not sway how I feel or whether a product is featured.
And unless otherwise stated all photos are taken by myself, with Surfaced Studio taking the majority of my outfit shots.
You can learn about my Beauty Profile before reading my reviews.